News Media & Press
Fiona has appeared in the media as an expert in the field of goal setting, career strategies, motivational mindset, parenting, relationship advice, negative mindsets, time management, mother guilt, boundaries, breaking bad habits, work-life balance issues, and business mentoring.
- Interviewed by Freelance writer Sam Bailey for Body + Soul on Social Jetlag, and wrote FOMO and shared tips. https://www.bodyandsoul.com.au/health/health-news/new-research-reveals-the-real-reason-youre-tired-all-the-time/news-story/af9c28ec02c038f439590b02def1e75c
- Goal setting/life coached 16 staff at Commonwealth Bank, Darling Harbour over two days through CBHS health fund.
- Interviewed by Daily Telegraph freelance writer on Top Tips for Sticking to NYE resolutions. https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/health/how-to-stick-to-your-new-years-resolutions/news-story/fdddb63c486c61756d815d2e5021935b
- Amanda Phelan journalist at Fairfax asked me to write for her an article on 9 ways to achieve a better work-life balance for HSBC: http://startstoday.hsbc.
- Interviewed by Gemma Wilson at SBS Insight on how to deal with a career setback. http://www.sbs.com.au/news/insight/article/2017/09/19/how-deal-failure-work
- Co-wrote an article for Women’s Figness Magazine on 7 ways to Fall Back in Love with Your Job again, July 2017, p26-27.
- Wrote article for This Woman Can online magazine on business tips : https://www.thiswomancan.
- Featured on the postcast – The Writer’s Gym with Annalisa Parent.
- Wrote article for Australian Fitness Magazine on How To Finish What You’ve Started.
- Featured in the Wentworth Courier, Wednesday 21st September.
- Article on work-life balance of a business owner featured on The Life Grid is an online magazine for health and wellness. http://www.lifegrid.com.au/finding-your-true-balance/
- Book reviewed by Psych Central which The New York Post describes as the best online mental health resource and Times.com describes as one of the 50 best websites. http://psychcentral.com/lib/book-review-stuck-in-a-rut/
- Interviewed by Lee Cummings www.coffeechat-fm.com on her Coffee Chat Radio program for 88.3 Southern FM on my award winning book, Stuck in a Rut – How to rescue yourself and live your truth. This is the direct link to our interview. http://www.coffeechat-fm.com/interview-podcasts/fiona-craig-life-balance-coach-and-author
- Asked to write an article for Collective Magazine on the causes of work dissatisfaction and how to overcome them.
- Interviewed on time management tips for Suncorp Super’s blog for Grey is the new black.
- Shared top tip for productivity for Wellbeing Assembly online blog.http://www.wellbeingassembly.org/
- Mumma Bare column appearing in APN publications on my book “Stuck in a Rut – How to rescue yourself and live your truth” discussing strategies and tip on how to get out of a life rut.
- CareerOne, NewsCorp online publication and print for Courier Mail, Daily Telegraph & The Advertiser, 30th January, Fiona writes In a rut? How to keep one step ahead dailytel.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx?issue...
- Featured in The Sun Herald Fairfax publication, Sunday Life Magazine, January 17th, commenting on the trend of one parent holidays.
- Girlfriend Magazine January Edition, Fiona contributed to an article on whether nearly graduated high school students are more suited to gap year, tertiary study or working after high school.
- Herald Sun (Melbourne) newspaper invited me to be one of 50 health and wellness experts for 5 tips on being positive and organised.
- Blog written especially for I Am Women magazine on “7 ways to end mother guilt” to be featured on their online magazine.
- Advertorial by Michelle Pountney in Body+Soul section of Herald Sun, Melbourne, October 25th on 10 ways for women to get out of a health, fitness and self-sabotage rut.
- Launch of Stuck in a Rut: How to rescue yourself and live your truth with Busy Bird publisher at Book Expo Australia, October 17th, 2015.
- Interviewed (via Skype) for Pressie TV online current affairs program in Middle East on the Gentle Art of Saying No. The topic was inspired from my book, Stuck in a Rut, Chapter 11 Celebrating No.
- Contributed to 100 ways to be happy for Body & Soul Online Magazine.
- Fiona wrote articles for both Girlfriend Magazine (goal setting) and Women’s Fitness (fearing failure).
- Interviewed by Penny Carroll, Deputy Editor of Women’s Fitness on how to Be Your Own Life Coach with tips on how to set goals, ways to take action, make decisions and stay true to yourself.
- Interviewed by Kate Swann, Director and Psychologist at PS Counselling Hawthorn. http://www.pscounselling.com.au/interview-fiona-craig/
- Interviewed for an article on life coaching for 50 something woman, a feature in The Australian Women’s Weekly‘s new publication How Busy Women Get Rich.
- Fiona was invited to speak about Life Balance Coach for International Coaching Week 19th – 23rd May, 2014 at Diamant Hotel, Kings Cross.
- Fiona interviewed by The New Daily to comment on the new work-life balance legislation introduced in France.http://thenewdaily.com.au/money/2014/04/11/smartphones-worklife-balance/
- Fiona writes for wendymak.com on silencing the inner critic.http://www.wendymak.com/motivating-mindsets/beat-brain-bully-guest-blogger-fiona-craig/
Looking for Positive Purposeful change?
Why not book a FREE 20 minute Discovery Call with Fiona Craig today and get right to the heart of your issues.
This telephone conversation is perfect:
- to gain a deeper understanding of what’s holding you back from achieving your relationship, career, business, health and life goals.
- a great way to learn more about Life Balance Coaching and how Fiona Craig’s transformational life coaching and business mentoring packages can help you achieve success.
Stop struggling and take control of your life with practical strategies that you can implement today.
Book your Discovery Call here!
Women’s Success Circle is a community of heart-centred women who gather to explore their dreams, seek support, and grow personally and professionally. Surrounding yourself with brilliant women will expand the boundaries of your vision and give you valuable career and life insights.
Women’s Success Circle has over 230 active members.
CLICK HERE to join.
Fiona has appeared in .......