Stuck in a rut?
Are you having the same day over and over again?
Looking for simple success and mindset strategies?
Grand Prize Winner of 2016 Bookvana Awards
Award-Winning Finalist of 2016 International Book Awards
Award-Winning Finalist of 2016 Best Book Awards
Fiona Craig is a transformational life coach based in Bondi Junction, Sydney. ‘Stuck in a Rut – How to Rescue Yourself and Live Your Truth’ reveals Fiona Craig’s successful “get unstuck” methods, and how it has helped her clients finally get out of their health, relationship, career and life.
After ten frustrating years trapped in a career and life she didn’t love, Fiona discovered the reason why many women keep themselves stuck, and struggle to find a way to move forward. Fiona blends positive psychology, success strategies, and practical tips, making the process so simple and easy to follow.
You will learn: The simple “Get Unstuck” methods to help you bust through barriers quickly and easily.
– Know the reason why you’re stuck so you can instantly make the changes you need and move forward.
– How to break those bad habits and ditch the guilt, stress and worry, so you’re always inspired, motivated and able to take action.
– How to let go of the fear of failure and negative self talk, so you can live with confidence and take educated risks.
– How to love yourself and make self-care a priority.
– How to set better boundaries and say “no” with confidence.
– How to tap into your creative spirit to find joy.
– How to create a life-vision and action plan that keeps you motivated and living life to your full potential.
Each chapter contains case studies of real clients who have implemented her technique and triumphed. Plus there’s a bonus chapter on finding your dream career.
By consistently following Fiona’s steps and taking action, you too can bust through the barriers that keep you stuck, and onto creating the life you were born to live.
Or make an appointment to talk to Fiona Craig on 0405 433 217 to learn more about how my life coaching & business mentoring can help you.